Anheuser-Busch Kicks Off Holidays With Brewery Lights in Fort Collins
Anheuser-Busch will kick off the holiday season at the Fort Collins Brewery on Thursday, November 19 with a special holiday lighting ceremony. Brewery Lights will be illuminated from November 19 through January 3 at the Anheuser-Busch Tour Center and Biergarten.
Anheuser-Busch Fort Collins general manager Gene Bocis will flip the inaugural switch to light the night on Thursday night at 6 p.m.
Highlights of Brewery Lights
- Roasting s’mores at the fire pits
- Holiday buffet at The Biergarten
- Guests 21 and older also can sample beers including Budweiser, Bud Light and Stella Artois.
- King’s Court: Savor a taste of Budweiser Beer by the Clydesdale hamlet while amongst the world-famous Budweiser Clydesdales. (from December 11-19)
- Bud Light City: Stop at Bud Light City to take aim at snowball target walls or try to find your way out of the tree maze.
Visitors who wish to enjoy the light display and holiday activities can do so Thursdays through Sundays beginning November 19, through January 3, 2016, from dusk until 10 p.m.
Complimentary parking is available in the designated Anheuser-Busch Tour Center parking lot, and the Brewery Lights is wheelchair accessible and stroller friendly.
Entrance to Brewery Lights is complimentary. Brewery Lights will not be open Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve.