Budweiser Unveils New State Packaging for Bottles and Cans Including Colorado
Anheuser-Busch is putting the names of 11 states on Budweiser bottles and cans as part of the brand’s summer packaging. The new packaging will be available through the end of September. Budweiser’s newest look celebrates the local states Budweiser and its breweries call home.
Since 1876, Budweiser has been brewed across America and its new state packaging pays tribute to the 12 breweries that produce the beer. The packaging will be specific to California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Texas and Virginia.
Features of the new cans and bottles include:
- “Budweiser” on cans and bottles being replaced with each state name
- The center medallion “AB” monogram updated with state initials
- “King of Beers” swapped to include each individual state motto
- “Anheuser-Busch Inc.” replaced with each state nickname
To continue the celebration of its local breweries throughout the summer, Budweiser will also:
- Host brewery open houses – inviting homegrown communities to experience the brand firsthand alongside local food, music and custom merchandise.The Fort Collins Open House is July 22.
- The World Famous Budweiser Clydesdales will also be making appearances at each brewery open house throughout the summer.