Colorado’s Most Popular Beer Is….
There is no question that Colorado is a beer drinking Heaven with a craft brewery more prominent on a street corner than a Starbucks.
According to BroBible, one of my weekly readings, it's not any of our amazing craft beer that tops the list, but rather the most popular beer in Colorado *drumroll* Bud Light. Yeah, that was anticlimactic wasn't it?
The craft beer industry in Colorado is a billion dollar industry. With that industry creating so much for the economy and also providing jobs in our community, what do you say we look at some Colorado Beer Facts?
- There are 20 hops farms in Colorado.
- Legend has it the first permanent structure in Denver was a saloon.
- Colorado has the highest percentage of draft beer consumed in the United States at 18.5%.
- Fort Collins and Boulder have been dubbed "The Napa Valley of Beer" by beer aficionados.
- Colorado ranks 4th with one brewer for every 21,277 people over 21 in the state.
Remember “I” before “E”, except in Budweiser.
— Professor Irwin Corey