Fritzler’s Corn Maze Unveils New Maze Design For 2017
The Fritzler Corn Maze has unveiled their new maze design for 2017. Fritzler’s is Located just seven miles south of Greeley, Colorado on Highway 85. The Fritzler Corn Maze has been providing family fun since the Fall of 2000.
- $16: Ages 11 and up
- $13: Ages 3-10
- Children 2 and under are free!
Thanks to Madison Scruggs for taking all of the wonderful photos!
- ATV mini roller coaster barrel train!
- Go-cart tracks
- Pillow Jump
- Super Pumpkin Cannon
- Corn Box
- Pumpkin Patch
- Concession Stand
The maze opens on September 16th for the 2017 season and Scream Acres opens September 29th. The maze closes on Halloween night!
- Monday through Thursday – Closed
- Friday 5 pm – 10 pm (Fridays start Sept 29th)
- Saturday Sept 16th & 23rd – 11am-5pm (NO haunting)
- Saturday Sept 30th – 11 am – 10 pm (Scream Acres Opens)
- Sunday Noon – 5 pm (No haunted corn maze)
- Mondays & Tuesdays – Closed
- Wednesdays & Thursdays 6pm – 9pm (beginning October 12th)
- Fridays – 5 pm – 10 pm (Scream Acres Open)
- Saturdays – 11 am – 10 pm (Scream Acres Open)
- Sundays – Noon – 5 pm (No haunted corn maze)
Fritzler Farm is pairing craft beer and classic fair-style food with corn mazes, go carts, and pumpkin cannons, so there’s something fun for everyone on Saturday, September 16th, 2017 from 1pm-6pm! Experience the true Colorado countryside and find your inner child at the famous farmstead’s first ever fall beer festival.