The Weld County Sheriff's Office has reminded northern Colorado residents NOT TO CALL 911 to report illegal fireworks.  So, what number should you call?

The Sheriff's Office is asking residents to call in on the non-emergency telephone number in order to keep dispatchers free to receive and dispatch deputies to emergent calls.

[via Loveland Reporter-Herald.]

Here are the non-emergency phone numbers for local police services:

  • Fort Collins: 970-221-6540
  • Greeley: 970-350-9600
  • Loveland: 970-667-2151