Longmont Dog Owner Finds Poison in Yard
If you are a
dog lover, pet owner, or a human with a heart, this story will sicken you as it has me.
According to the Times-Call, the owner of a dog that was sickened with poisoned meatballs in Longmont two years ago has reported finding a block of poison in his yard again this past weekend.
Longmont police responded to Collyer Street around 9 am on Saturday, and said no dogs were harmed, and the poison was not encased in any meat, rather was just sitting in the yard.
The case has been turned over to the original unit which investigated the first instance in June 2014. Before that incident, poisoned meatballs were found in Gunbarrel.
If you have any information, I bet the Longmont Police would love to speak with you.
I'm not going to apologize for what I'm about to say next. But, what kind of person does this sort of thing? It's not funny. It does not remotely give you street cred. It just shows the cowardice of the individual who is trying to poison dogs. I don't understand why someone would do this nor do I even want to.