Mishawaka Food, Drink, and Music on the Poudre River 2016 [PICTURES]
Mishawaka is a legendary music venue, restaurant and bar in the Poudre Canyon and is technically in Bellvue, CO. Mishawaka is 13.7 miles up the Canyon on Highway 14. The Highway begins approximately 10 miles northwest of Fort Collins at Ted's Place. It is the best place to eat lunch on the Poudre and the best place to hear music as well.
Mishawaka 2016 Concert Lineup
- Band Of Horses with Special Guests - Thursday, August 11 - SOLD OUT
- EOTO with Special Guests - Saturday, August 20
- RAMP & Lineage Music - Sunday, August 21 at 12:00 PM
- The Motet with Special Guests - Friday, August 26 at 7:00 PM
- The Motet with Special Guests - Saturday, August 27 at 7:00 PM
- Keller Williams Grass It and Funk It (Night One) - Friday, September 9 at
- Keller Williams Grass It and Funk It (Night Two) - Saturday, September 10 at 6:00 PM
- Desert Dwellers & Random Rab with Sixis & Templo - Friday, September 16 at 7:00 PM
- Sound Remedy with Special Guests - Saturday, September 17 at 6:00 PM
- Jackie Greene with Special Guests - Friday, September 23 at 6:00 PM
- MarchFourth! - Saturday, September 24 at 6:00 PM
- Beats Antique presents Shadowbox with Thriftworks & Magic Giant - Friday, September 30 at 6:00 PM
My family ate lunch at the Mish last week. My lovely wife, Jenny took a few pictures.