The 2016 Larimer County Fair Brings You ‘Not-So-Ordinary’ Fair-Food
Bring on the fair! The Larimer County Fair runs August 5th through the 9th at The Ranch, with all sorts of activities, bands, competitions, rodeos and FOOD! They just announced that they are bringing all sorts of unique specialty foods!
How many outdoor events do you go to, where you see the same old food options: ‘Blank’ on a stick. Falafel. Cotton Candy. Burgers. Corn Dogs. Funnel cakes. Instead, how about deep-fried pumpkin pie bites, or some lamb fries? At the 2016 Larimer County Fair, brace yourself for some great NEW fair-food options!
Get your taste buds warmed up for THESE savory items!
- Aloha Grill- The Big Kahuna Krispy Kreme Donut Cheeseburger
- Great American Foods - Deep Fried Pumpkin Pie Bites
- Dole Whip - DoleNut Delight
- Boulder Snowie - Frosted Snowie, Diablo Snowie
- Corndoggies - Mac & Cheese Corndog, Smoked Brisket Corndog
- Bruce's Nut Hut- Lamb Fries
- Runza- Spicy Jack Runza
- Kostas- Gyro Pizza Sandwich
- Heavenly Mini Donuts- Heavenly Delight
- Wing Shack - Bear Hot Challenge
- Funnelicious- Funnel Cake Ice Cream Sandwich
A funnel cake ice cream sandwich? Spicy Jack Runza? OMG! You better come hungry!
Get the full schedule for the 2016 Larimer County Fair - HERE!