Top Donors for Donald Trump’s 2016 Presidential Campaign
At the end of the day, politics is business - which means candidates are campaigning not only for votes, but money to run their campaign.
According to OpenSecrets.org, these are some of the top contributors to Donald Trump's campaign committee plus any super PACs or hybrid PACs working on his behalf, along with their contribution amount:
- Ralph Lauren - $5,000
- U.S. Department of Defense - $3,467
- U.S. Navy - $3,169
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - $2,700
- Viacom Inc - $2,700
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration - $2,700
- Northwestern University - $2,700
- Beverly Hills Dermatology Consultants - $2,700
This article in no way an official endorsement of the candidate by this radio station and radio station personalities.