Valentine’s Day — What Women Really Want Will Confuse and Irritate All Men
Some men will always try to please a woman whenever they can and come up empty. Valentine's day is a commercial holiday that has most men confused and when you find out what she really wants, you'll also get irritated.
WHAT SHE REALLY WANTS FOR VALENTINE'S DAY MIGHT SURPRISE YOU
So here's the deal with your woman, she doesn't really want anything different for Valentine's day than any other day of the year, but what is it?
A woman wants to know that she is loved and here comes the frustrating part... wanted. That frustrating cause as a guy you're probably thinking that if I didn't love her and want here I wouldn't be here, girls are silly that way.
Because she won't likely be upfront with you on how you can do this...
GUIDELINES FOR MAKING HER KNOW YOU LOVE AND WANT HER
- Make her dinner without her asking or complaining first about being tired
- In the event that it IS Valentine's day, assume that she does want to go out and make reservations (if you haven't yet, it may be too late, but do try)
- Going with the Valentine idea, send her flowers at work so that her 'friends' can see that you thought of her and sent her flowers meaning of course that you love her and want her always
- If you have a chance at a once in a lifetime trip that will have you gone over her birthday DON'T DO IT. If you go, you clearly don't love her
- Even when she points out another hot chick, woman, lady... don't agree, be vague and remind her that she is the prettiest girl you know
- Back to Valentine's day, "I didn't have time", "I am broke" and pretty much anything else is not a good excuse for not getting her a card, for Pete sakes, make one!!! That is something her friends guy won't likely do and you will be the Valentine winner
- Don't EVER EVER EVER tell her that she needs to start working out for health or to lose weight, clearly this is an indicator that you don't want OR love her
- Show her you love her, as you've most certainly seen, saying it doesn't always work... cook for her... shop for her... bring her lunch at work... But don't do this too much, then it won't mean anything... women are a complicated machine! :)
The advice above is purely from observation, no study or scientific research was done to come to these conclusions.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!