Opportunities Available to Work at Our Station
The end of summer is upon us, and you may still be looking for that part time job to get you some extra cash. So why not work at the top station in Colorado?
With all the events happening in Northern Colorado throughout the year, we need extra help to assist our Promotions and Live Events department in marketing our radio stations.
You’ll work for market leading radio stations TRI 102.5, 99-9 The Point, K99, and 94-3 The X. This is where you’ll be part of great events like Taste of Fort Collins, Greeley Stampede, Cheyenne Frontier Days, New West Fest, and many of our client sponsored broadcasts through the year.
What are the responsibilities that come with this year-round position?
- Drive radio station promotional vehicles
- Conduct on site promotions
- Interact with both clients and listeners at events
- Set up broadcast equipment on location
- Hang banners and other staging elements
- Records and photographs events
- Set up, break down, and transport all promotional equipment in a timely manner
- Work closely with on air personalities to deliver a top notch broadcast for clients and listeners
What are the qualifications you need for this position?
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- High work standards and attention to detail
- Exhibits great communication skills and can maintain composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Excellent driving record
- Ability to stand for multiple hours and lift heavy objects
You must also have a valid driver’s license, be over the age of 21, and show proof of insurability.
Plus the perks of the position are great, so why not be part of the fun?
Fill out the form below with your interest and get in your information now!
Oops! We could not locate your form.