What are the 5 Most Popular New Years Resolutions for 2016?
Why not start thinking of that New Years resolution now? 2016 is right around the corner, and preparation is the key so success, and I would know that if I ever successfully completed any resolutions in my lifetime. However, to help you along your way, here are the top 5 resolutions for 2016, according to a recent report by Skout.
- Save money: The best way to get this done is by reading up on the process, or talking to a professional. Don't think you can do this on your own. If you could, you would have done it already.
- Make new friends... and this is NOT dating. They are referring to having more people to hang out with, work out with or even having more career networking buddies.
- Improve your "look," many women, my wife included, feel that a new look is a great way to switch things up. Are you going to be country this year? Maybe try out being a hipster? You haven't been goth is some time, maybe it's time to break out all that black?
- Exercise... You've had that membership for year. Maybe it's time to go more than once a month?
- Get a new job, can sometimes be the most difficult thing to do, and can have a dramatic affect on everything else on this list.
These seem to be the same resolutions that everyone makes every year... however I am surprised the order where they fell.