Bracket Set For Men’s Mountain West Basketball Tournament
The bracket is set for the 2016 Mountain West Men's Basketball Tournament. The CSU Rams are the 6th seed in the tournament. According to the Coloradoan, they will play San Jose State on Wednesday evening in the 1st round. The Rams have beaten the Spartans twice this season. The winner of the game will play Boise State.
The San Diego State Aztecs are the #1 seed, so they will receive a first-round bye. Fresno and Boise also get 1st round byes.
The 2016 Mountain West tournament will be played at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas. Quarterfinals and semifinals will be broadcast on the CBS Sports Network and the championship game will be aired on CBS
Mountain West Tournament Schedule
- Game 1: No. 8 Wyoming vs. No. 9 Utah State, noon.
- Game 2: No. 7 UNLV vs. No. 10 Air Force, 2:30 p.m.
- Game 3: No. 6 CSU vs. No. 11 San Jose State, 5 p.m.
- Game 4: San Diego State vs. G1 winner, 1 p.m.
- Game 5: No. 4 New Mexico vs. No. 5 Nevada, 3:30 p.m.
- Game 6: No. 2 Fresno State vs. G2 winner, 7 p.m.
- Game 7: No. 3 Boise State vs. G3 winner, 9:30 p.m.