Celestial Seasonings Introduces Five New Tea Flavors
Celestial Seasonings® is launching five new flavors and re-releasing a fan favorite. The tea company, based in Boulder, has also announced the return of its iconic artistic packaging. Irwin D. Simon, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Hain Celestial says:
“We’ve listened to our consumers and are excited to return to our classic, imaginative package design they feel passionate about, which has made Celestial Seasonings the leading specialty tea brand since 1969.
The new flavors include:
- Sleepytime® Mint Herbal Tea: Peppermint leaves blended with the time-honored Sleepytimeblend of calming herbs, including chamomile, spearmint and natural spearmint flavor.
- Sangria Zinger® Herbal Tea: A vibrant blend that captures the true taste of sangria with tart and tangy hibiscus and natural pineapple, blood orange and lemon flavors.
- Fireside Vanilla Spice™ Herbal Tea: The perfect balance of sweet and spicy featuring cinnamon, licorice, plus ginger, cardamom and natural vanilla flavor.
- Matcha Green Tea: An invigorating combination of Japanese matcha powder with fine sencha-style green tea leaves.
- Ginger Green Tea: A nutty, balanced blend featuring both dried sencha-style green tea and pan-fired green tea, plus spicy, earthy ginger root.
New Celestial Seasonings Tea Flavor
Also due to consumer demand, the brand is re-releasing its popular Almond Sunset™ Herbal Tea. Available exclusively online, which is a toasty blend of roasted carob and barley enhanced with rich and mellow almond flavor, orange peel and a hint of sweet cinnamon.