DiGiorno Pizzas, Lean Cuisine and Stouffer’s Meals Are Being Recalled
You might like to have a glass or two with your pizza or lasagna, but this type of glass is causing some Digiorno pizzas, Lean Cuisine and Stouffer's meals to be recalled due to glass contamination.
It's a scary thought that you could be biting into a shard of glass. I have bit into plastic and that was bad. I couldn't imagine what it must feel like biting into glass.
From Nestle's website, these are the foods that could have glass:
- DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza
- DiGiorno Rising Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Thin Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Tuscan-style Chicken Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Panini
- Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
- Stouffer’s Vegetable Lasagna (10 oz., 37 oz. and 96 oz. sizes)
- Stouffer’s Spinach Soufflé
- Stouffer’s Chicken Lasagna
Per a press release from Nestle, there have not been any injuries due to the glass in the food. If you happen to have any of these foods, please check the UPC to see if it matches the recall HERE.