Longs Peak Scottish Irish Highland Festival This Weekend
The Longs Peak Scottish Irish Highland Festival is this weekend in beautiful Estes Park. The 2018 festival field opens to the public 9 am - 5 pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday , September 7-9.
- Tattoo Estes 2018 is Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, September 6-8. Doors open at 7 pm.
- 2018 Estes Celtic Folk Concert--Friday September 7
- Estes Ceilidh Rock Concert--Saturday September 8 - 7:30 pm, Doors open at 7
The 2018 Longs Peak Scottish Irish Highland Festival Parade is Saturday at 9:30 am in Downtown Estes Park.
Longs Peak Scottish-Irish Highland Festival Features:
- US 1st Marine Division Band
- Delta Police Pipe Band
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police Pipe Band
- US Army Fort Riley Commanding General's Mounted Color Guard
- Metropolitan Jazz Orchestra
- Brother Angus
- The Gothard Sisters
- Kris Colt
- Sligo Rags
- Seamus Kennedy
- Scott Jeffers
- Jousting Championships
- Pipe Band Competitions
- Irish Danch
- Highland Dance
- Dogs of the British Isles
- Folk Music
New This Year
- US/International Longs Peak Scottish Irish Highland Festival Scottish Capall Horse Dirt Boarding Competition.
- Come out to the festival field and the Ninja Warrior Course
Individual Day Passes (Friday-Sunday Advanced Purchase Only) $25.00, Child Tickets (ages 5-10) $5.00, Junior Tickets (11-16) $10.00, 3-Day Passes (Friday-Sunday) $75.00, Tattoo Tickets $35.00, Evening Concerts $35.00
WEEKEND PASSES (Best Value) $145.00
Includes entry to Festival Field all 3 days, Tattoo (choice of Thursday, Friday and Saturday), Concert (choice of Friday Folk and Saturday Ceilidh Rock Concert)