Greeley Firefighters Save Person from Overnight Blaze [VIDEO]
A person was pulled from a burning building by firefighters in Greeley.
They saved his life and fought the fire late into the wee hours of the night after a mattress caught fire on the 5th floor of the Manor Apartments off 13th Street. Fire and emergency responded to the call and without them, the man, who is now in the hospital, probably wouldn't have made it.
Investigations will continue to find out who or what is at fault in causing the blaze which did damage to property in the room where it was started as well as to adjacent units, and possibly others.
The name of the person who was rescued has not been released, nor has the information of whether or not it was the same person who may have caused the fire.