McKee Classic Bike Tour Sunday Morning in Loveland
The McKee Classic Bike Tour is Sunday, May 22 in Loveland.
Colorado’s first bike tour of the season begins and ends at McKee Medical Center with four different scenic routes that travel through Carter Lake, Horsetooth Reservoir, and Boyd Lake. Over 1,300 bicyclists from Colorado and surrounding states gather to take in this event.
100% of registration fees and sponsorships are tax-deductible and will go toward treatment for low-income patients diagnosed with breast cancer through the McKee Medical Center Foundation.
Through Sunday, May 22nd:
- Rider age 18 and up (30 - 62 mile routes) $70.00
- Rider age 13-17 (30 - 62 mile routes) $45.00
- Rider Age 12 and under (30 - 62 mile routes) $20.00
- Ten Mile Route (All ages) $15.00
Suggested Start Times
- 62 Mile-Metric Century: 6:30-7:30 a.m. - Duration: 3-5 Hours
- 37 Mile: 7:30-8:30 a.m. - Duration: 2.5-4 Hours
- 30 Mile: 7:30-8:30 a.m. - Duration: 2.5-4 Hours
- 10 Mile: 8:30-9:30 a.m. - Duration: 1-3 Hours